Welcome to STFU Already!

You're one stop blog spot for rants, reviews and sarcasm!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Use a Fucking Rubber!!!

If you're too fucking lazy and irresponsible to take care of a child, use a fucking condom when you have sex. Or better yet, don't have sex at all!!! What the fuck is wrong with the world today!?! It absolutely sickens me and hurts my heart when I hear stories of babies being killed. I wish I could remain blissfully ignorant to subjects such as this, but I can't. It makes me cry and I think every single one of the fuckers who kills a baby should be tortured to death.
If you want to know what got me started on this rant, just click here to read about a mother who killed her baby because it interrupted her game on Facebook.
I could go on forever about this, but I'm fucking disgusted and I want to go find something to do to take my mind off of it.

5 comments:

  1. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have children, I know that sounds awful, but after reading a multitude of stories like this I've finally come to that conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! What's horrible and pisses me off is there are tons of people in this world who'd love to have children but can't. Then you have douche bags like the piece of trash I talk about in this post, who kill their children. It absolutely sickens me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screw the Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny. BRING ON THE STERILITY FAIRY!!! A magic want that could render the idiots, child molesters, bully's and redneck's sterile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheer brilliance. They need to find the sterility fairy asap!!

    ReplyDelete