Welcome to STFU Already!

You're one stop blog spot for rants, reviews and sarcasm!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

What the Fuck?

I read an article today about a Chinese woman who was forced to have an abortion when she was 8 months pregnant because the baby would have violated the country's one-child limit. What the fuck is that about?!?
So let me get this straight...we Americans can send students to China to live and work, even though China's heavily overpopulated, but they have one-child limits on families and force the women to have abortions if they already have a child?!? Again...what the fuck?!? Jesus, I'm glad I don't live over there. I know they're overpopulated but that's murder! Those are living babies! My God, by the time they're 8 months in the womb, their bones are already formed and their lungs are almost completely mature. All I can say is that I will never visit China. I'm completely disgusted by the way their government handles things. To me, they're nothing but inhuman, baby murdering assholes! I feel so sorry for the people who are stuck living there.

If you want to read the story for yourself, click here. It'll redirect you to Yahoo! News.

No comments:

Post a Comment