Welcome to STFU Already!

You're one stop blog spot for rants, reviews and sarcasm!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Side Effects

Have you guys ever noticed how the side effects of medications are worse than what you're taking them for? Take [insert medicine name here] for example...it's an antidepressant. I think, if given the choice between [antidepressant] and depression, I'd take depression, just because of the horrible side effects [antidepressant] causes. Here's just a few of the side effects...

Nausea, drowsiness, headaches, dry mouth, dizziness, insomnia, constipation, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of appetite, sore throat, weakness, sweating, vomiting, decreased sex drive, upper respiratory tract infection, coughing, shakiness, frequent urination, sexual side effects including ejaculation problems and orgasm problems, blurred vision, anxiety, weight loss, hot flashes, yawning, abdominal pain, vertigo, gas, indigestion or heartburn, seasonal allergies, muscle spasms, taste changes, suicidal thoughts and actions, and abnormal dreams.

WOW! So let's see...if I were depressed and began taking [antidepressant], I wouldn't be depressed but I'd be shitting and pissing myself and uncontrollably twitching and vomiting while stumbling through the house with blurred vision, praying I make it to the bathroom. Yeah, that medicine would definitely jerk me out of depression, want to know how? I'd probably be that one sad fucker that is of the few percentile who ends up committing suicide. Hey! I'm not depressed...cause I'm dead! What a life. Why must the world constantly turn to medicine for help? Just talk to people and help them through their problems in a natural, non life-threatening way.

1 comment:

  1. That shakiness and frequent urination could be a problem if you're a guy. LOL Those commercials crack me up. If you're not depressed when you start the medication, you certainly will be after you start taking it.

    ReplyDelete