Welcome to STFU Already!

You're one stop blog spot for rants, reviews and sarcasm!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm Lovin' It

That's the famous McDonald's phrase, is it not? Tell me...exactly what is 'it' everyone is lovin'? Could it be the chronic diarrhea and stomach cramps that come directly after eating their grease-dripping, half assed sandwiches? Maybe 'it' refers to the way the employs seem to hate their job and take their anger out on the customers. Wait...'it' COULD be how the employees never wear gloves when handling the food. Or the way they fuck up every single order. Let me tell you about MY personal experience with this shitty franchise.
EVERY single time I go, they fuck up my order. One time, it had been the last straw, so I logged on to their website to tell them exactly what I think of their service. I wrote a lengthy, strong-worded letter about their employees, their service, their food, etc. But of COURSE when I went to submit the damn letter, an error kept popping up, telling me to fill in the date, and every time I tried to do so, it wouldn't allow me to type anything in the given space. "Fuck it!" I thought, closing out of the website and calling their customer service line. What good did that do? It didn't do any good at all. They were closed and some stupid ass automated voice was telling me their hours of operation but I didn't give a shit. I wanted to complain right then and there so that they could hear how pissed I was about their service. If I waited until the next day to call, the rant wouldn't be as heart-felt and the point wouldn't get across.
So "I'm lovin' it" MUST refer to people loving being fucked by McDonald's.
I, personally, think their little phrase should be "McDonald's, expect to get fucked" and instead of the gay ass little yellow arches on top of their signs, it should just be a giant erection with a devious smile, pointing out at everyone.

4 comments:

  1. ROFL! Instead of a thumbs up, I give it a first class erection up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of toys, their happy meals should come with condoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I always say: "Bah dah bah bah bah...I hate myself." (On the very RARE occasion that we eat McDonald's, hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here. EVERY single time I eat there, I find myself regretting it as I curl into the fetal position, waiting for the chronic diarrhea and cramps to pass. And every time, I have something to complain about, and yet I still go.

    ReplyDelete