Welcome to STFU Already!

You're one stop blog spot for rants, reviews and sarcasm!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome

Sit down, shut up, and pay attention to this introduction. I'm easy to get along with, if you're not a complete douche bag. I always voice my opinions and mean everything I say, unless I'm being sarcastic [which I am 90% of the time]. And if you're already getting offended by this, stfu and leave, this blog isn't intended for pansies. This site may piss you off, but only if you take everything seriously. Honestly, I'm doing this blog for fun to give people a place to rant about anything, to blow off steam, to laugh and have fun, as well as read reviews on books, movies, tv shows, games...and so on [not that anyone gives a shit about my opinion] :]
So now...sit back, relax, and let the ranting begin. I'd start a nice rant right now but I don't feel like it. Check back a little later. I'm about to go out and I'm sure I'll run into quite a few douche bags that'll get my blood pumping and give me something to write about when I get home.

2 comments:

  1. Who starts a blog about ranting and then doesn't leave a rant for their first post. What a douchebag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kind that'll shove their foot up your ass! :]

    ReplyDelete