Welcome to STFU Already!

You're one stop blog spot for rants, reviews and sarcasm!

Monday, September 27, 2010

[Im]Patience is a Virtue?

I'm quite sure the phrase goes "Patience is a virtue" but I could be wrong, considering how impatient everyone is these days.
Today I was at a red light to go straight, the arrow turned green for cars turning left, and as a red car began to do so, a silver SUV [speeding through a red light] crashed into the red car, causing a huge wreck. The SUV's whole front end was totally destroyed, the windshield busted, and the red car's hood looked like an accordion and smoke billowed from the engine. Later, an ambulance arrived and had to whisk the people away to the hospital and both vehicles were completely totaled. So congratulations, Impatient SUV Driver! Completely destroying your car and having to be rushed to the hospital definitely beats sitting at a red light for a few minutes! You win the Boomer's Dumbass of the Week Award! I know, it's only Monday, but I feel confident that no one will surpass this moment of utter impatience and stupidity, and if they do, we'll just have a tie.

4 comments:

  1. You said, "...it's only Monday, but I feel confident that no one will surpass this moment of utter impatience and stupidity..."

    Oh ye of little faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course, shortly after I had written that blog, there was another wreck! Douche bags! I don't have enough Dumbass Awards to give out for a week.

    ReplyDelete