Welcome to STFU Already!

You're one stop blog spot for rants, reviews and sarcasm!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Unbelievable

Last night I had decided to visit a fast food business' drive thru. As soon as I arrived on the scene, I knew it had been a bad decision. It was red neck central at that exact moment. I'm talking about trucks with camo siding, huge fucking attenae sticking out the back of their vehicles with tennis balls attached, muddy ass 4 wheelers loaded in the beds of their trucks, and then...I saw the most horrifying thing of all. Just when I thought red necks couldn't get any fucking dumber, I pulled around to the drive through and saw that some dumbasses had a little cart thing attached to the back of their truck that they were using to haul deer carcasses on. Seriously! I mean who the fuck wants to see dead, bloodied deer when you're about to order food? For fuck's sake! Then the assholes pulled into a parking spot after getting their food so that anyone who missed this ghastly site would be sure to see it just as they got their food and would begin driving off. Yep, they parked in a spot right next to the drive thru window. I quickly whipped out my phone to try and get a picture while I waited in the drive thru line, but none of them turned out clear enough to view. Well, congratulations you dumb mother fuckers! I wasn't able to thoroughly enjoy my food and in fact, I almost couldn't even eat after seeing that. Next time, just throw the deer carcasses in the bed of your fucking truck so no one else has to see that shit! Especially if you plan on stopping by a restaurant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment