Welcome to STFU Already!

You're one stop blog spot for rants, reviews and sarcasm!

Friday, January 21, 2011

For Fuck's Sake!

I'd like to take a moment to reflect on my day so far.
I woke up feeling sick and irritable, not to mention there was no way for me to get my caffeine fix this morning.
I had a package to mail off so I rushed to the post office with my packing slip and stood in line for a good fifteen minutes behind some geriatric fuck. When it was finally my turn, the mail lady gave me the evil eye and said "This is a Fed Ex label, they're across the street." OF COURSE! So I rushed to UPS, the ONLY building that the lady could have been talking about, just to find out that they couldn't take the package either and that the nearest Fed Ex was an hour away. BUT I could drive down the street and slip the package into the Fed Ex box in the parking lot of the animal clinic. So I decided to do that. Next, I had to go to AT&T to see about separating my bill from my ex's since we recently split. They couldn't do it in person and gave me some number to call. So I drove home and called only to find out that there was somehow a $4.09 amount past due that I'd have to pay before they could start the process of separating the mother fucking accounts. So my grumpy ass drove BACK to AT&T to pay the whole $4.09. Once I stepped inside, the only two sales reps around had me wait a minute while they finished their story before asking what they could do for me. I was then informed that there was a $5.00 service fee for paying in cash. For fuck's sake. As I stood at the computer while the guy pulled up my account information, he had the nerve to tell me to hold on as I was asking a question, so that he could proceed to continue talking to his co-worker about some party he missed out on and an "altercation" that had occurred. I was beyond irritated at that point, but being the classy, sophisticated lady I am, I waited patiently for the bitch to finish her story so that I may ask this guy a question. I was then charged $9.09 due to the service fee. Awesome. Now I have to wait for my ex to contact THEM so they can continue the process of separating the accounts. Awesome. When we were dating, he couldn't do a damn thing on his own. Looks like we'll be on the family plan forever. For fuck's sake!
Oh and how could I forget the fucking douche bags who cut me off today when I had been waiting in traffic for ten minutes. Oh and how I had hit every damn red light everywhere I went. And how everything took forever to do and I had to pee so badly I thought my bladder would burst and OF COURSE none of the places I had to go to today had a public restroom. Fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment