Welcome to STFU Already!

You're one stop blog spot for rants, reviews and sarcasm!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Apartment Life

I keep telling myself "I will never live in an apartment again!", yet I find myself living in one at the moment. I can't stand it. I always get stuck by some fucking douche bags who make my apartment life a living hell. Thank God I don't have any neighbors who share walls, but I do have a group of heathens living below me. Let me tell you a little bit about them. Just about every morning at the crack of dawn, they blare wild music from their stereo with heavy bass that vibrates up the wall and wakes me up. You see, in this apartment complex, the living room and one of the bedrooms share a wall. So when these fucking idiots blast music in their living room, it travels up said wall and I can hear it clearly. Also, they have kids who are more like untrained monkeys wreaking havoc. They scream loudly as they play in the backyard that is right outside of my bedroom window. They blow on fucking kazoos almost every day. I guess they have contests to see who can blow on one the longest. I wish one of them would just pass out and scare the other kids from blowing on any kazoo for the rest of their lives.
These kids bounce balls against the apartment building, that's right, the part that is my bedroom. Their parents argue and slam things around downstairs. The "man of the house" likes to go out to his car, pop the trunk and blare ridiculous music with bass so heavy that I kid you not, our apartment walls and floor vibrate and it wakes my kid up. I have asked them to turn it down, yet they continue to do all of this. They have a baby that screams more than any baby I've ever met. I'm not talking about crying, I'm talking screaming. It can't be older than a few months, but damn, it has some lungs on it.
You see, I know that I have people living below me, so when I first moved in, I tried to walk as quietly as I could, I kept things at a reasonable volume and made sure my kid knew not to make too much noise but now I don't even care. Fuck it. I blare movies at 2am, laugh wildly at the top of my lungs about nothing late at night. I walk as hard as possible around the apartment, and I make sure my car lights are on when I pull up to the building [since their bedroom window faces the parking lot], and sit in my car for a second, lights shining into their bedroom window.
I've been so close to opening my window and yelling "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" so many times. Even to the kids. ALL hours of the night and day I have to listen to heavy bass, loud music, doors slamming, kazoos blowing, balls bouncing, etc. Now it's time for a little revenge. Any ideas? :]

2 comments:

  1. Knock on their door and tell them your pet boa constrictor got out, and you think it might have went to their apartment because of their music, and it hunts by vibration. :)

    ReplyDelete